- 1000 square meters of total climbing surface with over 150 climbs.
- A wide variety of angles, from super steep stuff in our roof, 40° and skip to delicate slabs and everything else in between.
- Dedicated competition wall with modern style boulders on the latest holds.
- We have a diverse range of climbing holds, from the biggest brands.
- Griptonite climbing tracking app, allows you to track your performance, improve and compete agaisnt freinds. Find out more.
- A strong in house setting team led by former international route setter Ian Vickers. New problems of every grade set each week.
Everything you need to train for your current or next project at the crag!
- 45 & 55 wooden Digital Beastmaker training boards
- Circuit boards with routes from f5+ to f8c
- Campus board with XS, S, M, L & sloper rungs
- 2 Beastmaker 1000s & 2000s at varying heights as well as a set of Beastmaker Micros
- 120kg of available weight
- Stretching area
- General resistance bands etc…
Shop and cafe
- Wide selection of shoes for all levels of climbers from La Sportiva, Scarpa & Boreal, expert advice from knowledgeable staff.
- Climbing Clothing from La Sportiva, Black Diamond, Moon & 3rd Rock
- Climbing accessories, chalk, chalk bags, tape, brushes etc..
- Tea, coffee, chilled drinks, cake and snacks.
- In house physio for bookings and more info visit www.processphysiotherapy.co.uk/
- Changing rooms
- Bike storage
- Shoe hire from children’s size 9 to adult size 14
- Climbing magazines to read with a brew
- Brush sticks
- Cubby holes for storage