Welcome to Boulder UK
At Boulder UK, our mission is to provide an inclusive state-of-the-art bouldering facility that motivates new and experienced climbers to realise their full potential.
What we offer
• A wide variety of indoor rock climbing / bouldering walls from slabs, super steep overhanging walls, roofs and everything in between
• Over 150 problems ranging from V0 (very easy) to V8 + (very difficult)
• New problems of varying difficulty set each week, setting takes place on a Monday
• Kids / beginners’ area (problems and traverse)
• Dedicated rock training gym with campus board, finger boards, 11 circuits from f6a to f8c and 45° & 55° Beastmaker boards.
• Bouldering inductions, lessons and taster sessions
• Junior clubs and development programmes
• Adult and junior tailored coaching sessions
• Birthday parties and group sessions
• Café with Wi-Fi
• Climbing Shop
To save time on your first visit, experienced climbers can pre-register online by clicking the button below.
Please note registration fee is still required on first visit.
Centre rules & conditions of use
Under 18’s terms & conditions
We would like to say a big than you to everyone that competed or supported which made this our biggest and best Plywood Masters to date. It was a close battle throughout the comp but Jim Pope took the title of Plywood Master from Nathan Philips and Hannah Slaney managed to retain it for […]
Thanks to all that have competed so far round 3 results are below. Vets 45+ Junior 12-14 Junior under 12 Senior Female Senior Male Round 4 is now underway and will conclude on the 14th Feb.
Thanks to all that have competed so far round 2 results are below. Vets 45+ Junior 12-14 Junior under 12 Senior Female Senior Male Round 3 is now underway and will conclude on the 24th Jan.
Thanks to all that have competed so far round 1 results are below. Vets 45+ Junior 12-14 Junior under 12 Senior Female Senior Male Round 2 is now underway and will conclude on the 22nd.
Tues 24th December 10am-4pm Christmas Day Closed Boxing day Closed Fri 27th December 10am-10pm Sat 28th December 9:30am-7pm Sun 29th December 9:30am-7pm Mon 30th December 10am-10pm New Years Eve 10am-4pm New Years Day Closed Junior Clubs Junior clubs will continue to run until the 22rd of December, clubs will then resume on the 6th of […]
Proudly supported by: