Welcome to Boulder UK
At Boulder UK, our mission is to provide an inclusive state-of-the-art bouldering facility that motivates new and experienced climbers to realise their full potential.
What we offer
• A wide variety of indoor rock climbing / bouldering walls from slabs, super steep overhanging walls, roofs and everything in between
• Over 150 problems ranging from V0 (very easy) to V8 + (very difficult)
• New problems of varying difficulty set each week, setting takes place on a Monday
• Kids / beginners’ area (problems and traverse)
• Dedicated rock training gym with campus board, finger boards, 11 circuits from f6a to f8c and 45° & 55° Beastmaker boards.
• Bouldering inductions, lessons and taster sessions
• Junior clubs and development programmes
• Adult and junior tailored coaching sessions
• Birthday parties and group sessions
• Café with Wi-Fi
• Climbing Shop
To save time on your first visit, experienced climbers can pre-register online by clicking the button below.
Please note registration fee is still required on first visit.
Centre rules & conditions of use
Under 18’s terms & conditions
Thanks to all that have competed so far round 3 results are below. Vets 45+ Junior 12-14 Junior under 12 Senior Female Senior Male Round 4 is now underway and will conclude on the 14th Feb.
Thanks to all that have competed so far round 2 results are below. Vets 45+ Junior 12-14 Junior under 12 Senior Female Senior Male Round 3 is now underway and will conclude on the 24th Jan.
Thanks to all that have competed so far round 1 results are below. Vets 45+ Junior 12-14 Junior under 12 Senior Female Senior Male Round 2 is now underway and will conclude on the 22nd.
Tues 24th December 10am-4pm Christmas Day Closed Boxing day Closed Fri 27th December 10am-10pm Sat 28th December 9:30am-7pm Sun 29th December 9:30am-7pm Mon 30th December 10am-10pm New Years Eve 10am-4pm New Years Day Closed Junior Clubs Junior clubs will continue to run until the 22rd of December, clubs will then resume on the 6th of […]
Boulder UK would like to say a big thank you thank you to Rock + Run for sponsoring the comp and to everyone that came down yesterday and competed or attended our second birthday party as well as anyone who has supported us over the last year. Its been a lot of fun, below […]
Proudly supported by: